Monday, September 15, 2008

playlists

The last few weeks the boy and I have been working on our wedding playlists (with the help of his ethnomusicologist best freind). He used to manage a college radio station so one of his friends from the station is going to dj the dancing part of our wedding using their mobile DJ unit, but we set up music to play before the ceremony, during cocktail hour, and during dinner. These will probably be switched up a bit before the wedding, but here's what we've got so far.

Pre-Wedding List (about a half hour)






Cocktail Hour (1 hour)

















Dinner (1 hour 15 min)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your playlists! I really love how you've chosen non-standard dinner music. I think this will make your dinner hour feel lighthearted and fun. :)

Anonymous said...

I stumbled upon your blog and I LOVE these playlists! These are all my favorite songs. I'm glad that we aren't actually friends, because our mutual friends would hear the exact same music at our weddings.